BrandGenes helped build my online business from scratch. They went above and beyond to meet my needs and were a pleasure to work with. I couldn't imagine doing this without them.
-Lynnette Negrete, Me You Conversations
They took the time to understand my goals and turn them into a focused content marketing strategy. I will definitely call on them again.
-Peter Spellman, Next Calling
These guys are incredible. If you are serious about growing your brand and business online, you want them on your team!
-Peter Langiewicz, Obstacle2Opportunity
They just came up with one brilliant branding insight after another - virtually non-stop. They brought my entire platform to amazing new levels. I am learning so much from them.
-Robert Katz, Cyber Science Institute
Over the past decade, our agency has worked with hundreds of businesses; including fortune 500s and startups alike.
During this time, we developed an intensive process for jumpstarting or revamping a brand's inbound strategy, something we like to call our Social Media Starter Kit.
We've used this process to establish dozens of businesses online and help them amass hundreds of thousands of followers on social media.
Over the years, we've refined and perfected the program, while keeping it hidden behind the curtain — reserved only for clients willing to pay us thousands via retainer.
But now, for a short time, we're opening up the program to the public for a fraction of its usual price.
So... how does it work?
First, we start with research.
Before we do anything, we'll conduct an industry audit and analyze your industry's competitive landscape to answer the following questions.
Normally, this program will cost $2000 and we've been paid as much as $10,000 for this package of information.
But currently, we're offering 80% off to the first wave of businesses to participate in the program: $399
Now that everything is in place, it's time to execute. We'll either be on the ground floor to implement everything or we'll provide direction.
1. Distribution Strategy: A breakdown of platform distribution & ad strategy.
2. Strategic Roadmap: 3-5 phase roadmap with a timeline for the campaign.
3. Conversion Funnel: A step-by-step funnel designed to generate leads.
4. Budget Allocation: A recommended budget with an allocation strategy.
Finally, we have the execution.
Once we have the idea for a creative campaign we can finalize the strategy and develop a roadmap with a vision for how to execute.
1. Campaign Tagline: A unique branded hashtag that you can use to organize & promote the campaign across all social media platforms.
2. Campaign Overview: A high-level outline of the campaign that includes strategy, tone, objectives, mediums, and platforms.
3. Real-World Example: A relevant reference to a real-world brand & campaign to demonstrate execution and provide inspiration.
4. Advertising Mockup: A visual mockup expression of the campaign to exemplify the campaign tone & spirit.
Then, we map out the vision.
We begin with a brainstorm session, then we put together a treatment with an idea for a creative campaign to build your brand, audience, and business.
1. Brand Strategy: An overview of brand elements to capture and express in order to differentiate from competitors and inspire brand advocacy.
2. Target Market: A demographic & psychologic profile of your customer that addresses their wants, needs, expectations, and aspirations.
3. Social Platforms: A list of social media channels from most important to least important with a focused strategy for each.
4. Content Mediums: A list of mediums that you can use to reach your audience with ideas for different creative content series.
5. Industry Hashtags: A top-15 list of hashtags you can use on social to expand the reach of your content and engage your audience.
Next, we get into the creative.